The CWB Discharger is a device designed to discharge the Conformal Wearable Battery (CWB) to predefined levels of state of charge. The CWB Discharger is a stand-alone, self-contained system, enclosed in rugged case with a folding handle for easy transportation.
- 1.25 Amp discharge rate
- Selectable State-of-Charge (SOC), 0% or 30%
- Discharging terminates if voltage reaches 12.SV
- Able to discharge multiple batteries simultaneously
- Power is provided by the battery being discharged
- Entire system is contained in a rugged transport case
- Renders rechargeable batteries safe-to-fly
- No external power source required
- Simple, easy-to-use, battery maintenance solution
CERTIFIED SAFESupports multiple military battery types - such as 2590 and CWB - as well as the UBC bulk charger.
FLEXIBILITYDischarges any number of batteries from 1 to 6 – automatically.
PRACTICAL DESIGNSimple, intuitive status display, automatic function, housed in a rugged case with folding handle for convenient storage and easy transportation.
SIMPLE INTUITIVE DISPLAYEach bay has an independent RGB LCD display that reports target SoC, battery SoC, and output voltage.
SELF-CONTAINED SYSTEMEntire solution fits in one easy-to-transport and use, fully self-contained, hard case with a folding handle – with no external power source needed.
To download technical documentation, please register using REQUEST ACCESS button below:
CWB DISCHARGER TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
CWB DISCHARGER QUICK START GUIDE
CWB DISCHARGER USER MANUAL