Compact and lightweight, the Rugged Auxiliary Charger (RAC) utilizes USB Power Delivery (USB PD) and Programmable Power Supply (PPS) technology to charge several devices simultaneously.
- Delivers up to 300W of total power
- GaN chip technology for enhanced performance
- USB PD and PPS Fast Charge on USB-C ports
- Able to charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Supports UBC bulk charger
- Compatible with Nett Warrior system
- Eliminates the need to carry extra chargers
- Compatible with existing Army devices and chargers
- Compact and lightweight for easy carriage
COMMONALITYSupports multiple military battery types - such as 2590 and CWB - as well as the UBC bulk charger.
CERTIFIED POWERDesigned and tuned for MIL-STD-461 compliance and USB-IF certification.
INTEROPERABILITYCombination of AC input with USB Type-C, SAE and Nett Warrior outputs for charging various types of devices.
RUGGED DESIGNBuilt tough to meet MIL-STD-810 and IP68 ruggedness standards.
FAST CHARGINGLatest USB PD technology provides faster charging speeds to new and existing devices.
ADAPTIVE POWERAutomatically adjusts power levels to deliver the most power when needed.
BUILT FOR THE WARFIGHTERFeaturing GaN semi-conductor technology, the RAC supports up to 300W of total power and is equipped with both an SAE and a Nett Warrior connector for compatibility with the UBC bulk charger, as well as working as standard military batteries such as the 2590 and CWB.
MISSION-ADAPTABLE POWERThe RAC features two USB-C ports for fast charging the latest generation of COTS devices, as well as the new STUB series of batteries.
To download technical documentation, please register using REQUEST ACCESS button below:
RAC TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
RAC QUICK START GUIDE
RAC USER MANUAL